Sunday, November 13, 2011

Indulge's Synopsis! *Cast your vote!*



It's not long now before Indulge, Warm Delicacy Series, Book 2 is out!
The book is done and will soon be in revisions and then off to edits. I am so excited and hope you all enjoy the story. I had fun writing it, and it even took turns in directions I wasn't expecting which is always exciting! I believe it might even lead to more than 3 books in the series, which I was originally planning for the series. 

I have been working on the synopsis for Indulge and wanted to reveal it as well as let people vote on whether or not they like it. I don't believe it contains any spoilers, but if you are worried then avert your eyes :o)

Claire's heart is torn between her first vampire love, Dmitry, and the Blood Mate, Arrick, that she is eternally bonded to with a powerfully deep and emotional connection. A vengeful vampire is haunting her steps, after Claire killed their mate. An ancient evil threatens to rip her world apart. With the danger of war looming on the darkening horizon, will Claire find the strength to fight back and protect those she loves? Even if it means embracing the darkness inside her? Is it worth it to become the evil she fears, in order to destroy it?

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a fabulous synopsis...I vote YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome synopsis! I vote absolutely YES :)
    And can I say just how excited I am to read Indulge?! Cannot wait to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I vote YES!

    Now, I just gotta...wait... patiently*yeah right*

    ReplyDelete